Meta-Health & Meta-Medicine
- how you and your body-mind-social is interconnected
META-HEALTH is the beautiful interconnectedness between you and your body. It is the science and practice of how Body-Mind-Soul and Environment affects your health by acknowledging how specific stress triggers, emotions and beliefs affect your body, your relationship with yourself and how that shows up as specific organ symptoms, what we call disease. META-Health is based on Integrative Medicine and Prevention. As a META-Health Professional I help you understand how your body and you can work together for your health.
- META-Health is the interconnectedness of Body-Mind-Social and Self-Healing.
- META-Health teaches you how you body stores your past and you become aware of your body’s intelligence, your stress triggers, emotions and beliefs show up as symptoms in your body. This way you can create new ways of coping and dealing by taking conscious actions for self-healing and personal growth.
- META-Healing is a multi-dimensional transformation process where the Path for Life program helps you go through the steps to become your full authentic awesome beautiful integrated self-loving healthy Self.
META-Health looks at the big picture (meta point of view) of illness and health and provides you with answers to the most important questions you might have:
- Why am I sick?
- What has triggered my symptoms?
- Which specific stress and emotions affect my symptoms?
- Which specific belief and thought patterns do I need to review?
- What can I do to heal naturally?
- Which food changes work best for my type of illness?
- Do lifestyle changes help me heal myself?
How we work together.
As a Certified Meta-Health Coach I will go through your history of events that inter-related with the organs that are out of balance and struggling with disease to see how your emotional patterns and triggers are holding you back from healing. We explore together in a safe and nourishing way, this is not trauma therapy. When we see ourselves more clearly, the beauty of it all is … this is where “miracles” happen because we forgive ourselves in that moment when we realize what the body is trying to help us se. We become friends with ourselves and our bodies again.